Account Executive (SaaS) Event Planning
Our innovative and exciting client is best described as OpenTable for private event spaces.
This innovative events management SaaS company is hiring an Account Executive. This is an major opportunity for a driven, Jr. level Account Executive to get in on the ground level of a start-up that will revolutionize the events industry.
The company’s proprietary platforms connects people planning events with the right venues to meet their unique event needs. Their goal is to simplify and streamline the event booking process for both organizers and venues. They want their clients to take all the credit for a great event but do none of the work. Think of them as your new best friend that always knows the best place to hold an event.
Our client is your FREE personal, online event planner. You tell them what you want and they comb our extensive database of venues and collect all the pricing, package and availability information. No more hours and hours on the phone checking availability and negotiating contracts.
They are currently focused on bars, restaurants, loft spaces, galleries and general event spaces in New York but will be expanding to other cities soon. Need help planning an Alumni event? Fundraiser? Birthday party? Corporate event? They can help with most events.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Serve as an evangelist for the innovative events management platform to event spaces
• Source and set-up meetings with private event spaces to introduce the industry’s first software system
• Sign-up new venues in the NYC area via direct sales
The ideal candidate has the following sales experience & skills:
• SaaS Sales Experience
• Sold non-commodity, technology products to local businesses.
• Both direct sales experience
• Top performing Account Executive
• Exceeds quota regularly
• Consistently in the top 10% of reps
• Driven, self motivated, and outgoing personality
• Sold with a structured process
• Work with an online CRM program (Salesforce.com)
• Willingness to challenge the event industry status quo and think about the future of the events industry
Experience in special event venues or hospitality is a plus.
However, Our client is willing to consider smart, self-motivated candidates with experience that are driven to make the event booking process a more efficient world for both venue managers and planners.
Salary on offer $60K+ OTC
Strong commissions + Monthly and Annual Bonus/Rewards
Full Health Benefits
“On-track” or “on-target” earnings (OTE)
The typical pay structure may be composed of a basic salary with an additional amount of commission. The package usually involves a contract between the company and the sales person that ensures a specific commission percentage, fixed lump payment, or a combination of both, provided that the salesperson hits specified sales targets. While all commission plans are unique, often exceeding sales targets results in higher commission rates on sales beyond target for a specific period.
Please Apply Via Website